Ms. DeCoste is one of the most experienced professionals in the real estate auction industry, having participated in the sale of approximately $750 million worth of properties of nearly every asset class on a national basis, utilizing various structured and accelerated disposition strategies. “She brings a passion and full spectrum of experience in all aspects of the business.”Prior to becoming an Executive Managing Director at Madison Hawk, she held senior business development and project management positions at a national real estate auction firm for approximately 10 years. She brings a passion and full spectrum of experience in all aspects of the business. Ms. DeCoste has executed some of the largest and most high profile auction sales to occur in the industry, representing Fortune 500 Corporations, REITs, developers, non-profit and religious organizations, trustees and private owners on a national basis.
She has successfully executed accelerated marketing programs for properties across virtually all asset classes, including apartment buildings, retail centers, golf courses, hotels, development land, condominium developments, luxury homes and various specialty properties, including islands, nursing homes and schools. A particular area of expertise has been in the successful execution of various commercial, multifamily and residential portfolio accelerated sales on a national basis.
Notable career transactions include:
- The largest 1-4 family residential portfolio sale ever to occur in the Northeast
- $75 million sales total of New Jersey apartment buildings from 2010- 2011
- $20 million Fortune 500 Company national industrial portfolio sale
- $20 million Park City, Utah condominium portfolio sale
- Allenhurst, NJ home sale – highest sales price ever achieved in Allenhurst at the time
- $8 million 2011 Manhattan condominium portfolio sale
- $3 million Belize Island
- 2009 $20 million sales total of northern NJ condominiums
- Chicago, IL celebrity home sale
- $25 million sales total of land parcels throughout Florida – performed for two of the largest US land REITs
- $43.8 million Chicago, IL condominium development land sale
- $19 million development land Estate sale for one of the most prominent business families in the US
Ms. DeCoste is a licensed real estate broker and salesperson in several states. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Business from St. Mary’s College, Notre Dame, Indiana.